Weatherwax 1969 Blog
We want to keep you posted and publish occasional newsletters that can include news, information, opinions and data. Read everything we know.
By Wm. May
Published: 04/11/23 Topics: Aberdeen Washington, Education, Music, People, Self Improvement Comments: 0
A scholarship has been created for a man who taught thousands of music teachers far more than music. His dedicated and quality was a lucky fact for them all. Read more
By William May
Published: 11/06/18 Topics: Aberdeen Washington, Education Comments: 0
Do you love clichés and stereotypes? Now is the time to whip out all those old sayings your parents bandied about so easily. We need bloggers to blog about most anything they like. It would be great if you want to post old memories, old photos and old faces (yours, sorry.)
Remember these rhubarbs from your parents?
- One day you will thank me.
- As long as you are under my roof, you live by my rules.
- Ask a stupid question get a stupid answer.
- If you keep making that face, it'll freeze that way.
- If you want to act like a child, I'll treat you like one.
- Shut the door, were you born in a barn?
- Time flies
- Life is what you make of it.
- A stitch in time saves nine.
- If I knew then what I know now.
- A little dirt never hurt you.
- Here's a nickel, don't spend it all in the same place.
- This will be the biggest party like ever.
- Better wipe that look off your face.
- Because I said so.
- You better be home by midnight or I'll _____. (Insert your own cliché)
- If I had a nickel for _____ (Insert your own cliché)
- You kids today are so _____ (Again insert your own cliché)
It is time for the upcoming 9th Reunion of the Weatherwax Class of 1969.
Unfortunately, it has taken classmates 50 years to do it. And now you too can blog, brag, exaggerate and pontificate about anything that has happened in five decades. All in advance of the big bash September 20 & 21, 2019.
Just click on the Submit Your Blog up on the right side, and rant.
It will not appear instantly because, well because we know who some of you are, and gotta think about the children out there who might stumble upon this information from we old geezers.
But every post will be read, spell checked and posted if it is even of the slightest interest. (Which is a very low bar, eh?)
On, and by the way, the Reunion is all setup for the weekend of September 20 & 21 2019. with a Friday beer bash and Saturday party (more beer). But beware there are some stunning surprises planned, both from yesteryear and a few for future years.
- - - - - - - -
An apology to all the people I plagiarized. Hey, it worked in high school.
Author: William May – Involuntary Editor
Blog #: 0630 – 11/06/18
DETAILS: We work to keep this information up to date, but details do change from time to time based on circumstances, often on short notice, and sometimes beyond our control. To verify any answer or other information you may need, please call or email us anytime. Allow a reasonable amount of time for response. Only legitimate inquiries will be answered.